Junior 1 classes are for 5 to 9 years old and teach basic techniques from white to grey belt.
Children can wear shorts and t-shirt when they first start and then purchase an Academy uniform (Gi – jacket, pants and belt).
They are held on Tuesday 5.30 PM and Thursday 5.30 PM.
- 12 month contract $30 per week
- Upfront 1 term $260
- Upfront 4 terms $880
- All memberships are for unlimited classes.
- Third and subsequent youngest family members are free.
- 12 month contract members school holiday programs are free.
- Sports vouchers accepted for upfront payments only.
Maria is the head junior 1 coach. She is a blue belt in jiu jitsu and has represented the club at both local and interstate competitions. Maria previously trained in MMA and brings with her a wealth of experience in grappling and take downs. Maria has proven to be popular with both parents and kids alike.
Cheyenne is the assistant junior 1 coach. She is a green belt in jiu jitsu and one of our up an coming juniors being a member of the junior elite team. Cheyenne started with the club at a young age and regularly competes at local and interstate competitions. She loves helping with the kids and has a bit of fun too.
Professional and the best in Darwin!!!!
Amazing place for adults and children! My children have been going here for 4 years and I began my Jiu Jitsu journey nearly 2 years ago. The coaches are amazing, professional and the best in Darwin!!!!!!!!!
@NATTYSYMO – August 2020
- Address – unit 1, 4 Charles Street Stuart Park NT 0820
- Phone – 040 111 8500
- Email – email@example.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/dbjjdarwin/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/debeenjiujitsu.darwin/?hl=en