John has been with us for 3.5 years and was promoted to Kids Head Coach in December 2016. We asked him a few questions about his Jiu Jitsu journey to date and some ways he likes to spend his time away from the gym.
- Why did you start Jiu Jitsu? Try something new.
- Favourite thing about Jiu Jitsu? Made lots of new friends.
- Best Jiu Jitsu moment? Watching kids do well at the last competition. “They do listen!”
- Goals and ambitions – Black Belt
- What do you love about DBJJDARWIN? The tight group of easy going people and friendships developed.
- Non BJJ – Favourite movie genre Sci-FI. Favourite food – Mac & Cheese