This class provides formal teaching to primary school students aged 5 to 9 years old. The syllabus covers junior belts from white to grey belt. Classes are held in 10 week blocks and align with the school terms. Note advanced students may be invited to join the Teens class.
This class provides formal teaching to late primary school and high school students aged 10 to 15 years old. The syllabus covers junior belts from white to green belt. Classes are held in 10 week blocks and align with the school terms. Note advanced students may be invited to join the senior classes.
Junior Elite Team
” We are very proud of all our students Nationwide. So much so we have established an opportunity for our best and most dedicated juniors to become our future leaders and World champions. “
Once selected in the National Team, members will be given the opportunity to travel to targeted competitions around Australia and attend a series of rigorous training camps at our headquarters. Travel and accommodation costs will be complimentary for the team.
Each member of the selected International Team shall have the opportunity to travel to Brasil and compete in the Brasilian National Championship. The trip will be an all expenses paid trip and will also include group training and guided training with a World Champion. All International Team members will also receive a personalized kit including Gi, uniform and bag.
As parents, do you ever worry that your child gets bullied at school?
Most schoolyard bullies literally use their size advantage to push around smaller kids.
You don’t want your child to be a victim.
If your child is not bully-proof they might be suffering from the following:
- Symptoms of anxiety
- Low self-esteem
- Low level of resilience
- Symptoms of depression
- Sleep disturbance
- School avoidance
- Poor academic performance
- Lack of quality friendships at school
Even though schools are aware of this, the victims don’t seem to report the incidents. They are scared to deal with it. What’s scarier is that bullying takes many forms. Your child might be too fearful to let you know about them.
Sadly, the consequences of bullying might affect your child for the rest of their lives.
We can work together to avoid this.
We can work together to put an end to bullying!
Say No To Bullying. Let’s Raise Confident And Disciplined Kids Now.
Our bully-proof program empowers children to be confident. The program does not encourage punching or kicking, instead, it teaches them ways to process situations and turn them to their advantage. We encourage our Juniors to use their minds and not their fists in situations where they may be intimidated or bullied.
The BJJ Kids classes include games that offset technique so that the children find it easier to adapt with little to no difficulty. They learn the fundamentals of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu as well as how to apply these to protect themselves.
Here are some reasons why you should enroll your child to our program:
- Your child will develop fundamental skills such as agility, balance, and coordination. This allows them to perform better physically
- Your child will develop resilience through basic techniques which will improve the coping skills necessary for their everyday lives
- Your child will learn to thrive and work hard so they can be more disciplined and driven to achieve their goals
- Your child will develop confidence which will enable them to face day to day challenges with a smile
- They will gain new friends while they enjoy martial arts
A Parents Perspective
One of my friends asked “Why do you pay so much money for your kids to do Jiu Jitsu?” Well I have a confession to make. Personally, I couldn’t care less about Jiu Jitsu. So, if I am not paying for Jiu Jitsu, what am I paying for?
- I pay for those moments when my kids become so tired they want to quit but don’t.
- I pay for those days when my kids come home from school and are “too tired” to go to training but go anyway.
- I pay for my kids to learn to be disciplined.
- I pay for my kids to learn to take care of their body.
- I pay for my kids to learn to work with others and to be good team mates.
- I pay for my kids to learn to deal with disappointment, when they compete in tournaments but don’t get the result they hoped for, but still had to work hard in the preparation and competition.
- I pay for my kids to learn to set and accomplish goals.
- I pay for my kids to learn that it takes hours and hours and hours of hard work and practice to create a Champion, and that success does not happen overnight.
- I pay for the opportunity they will have to make life long friendships.
- I pay for my kids to learn to think, to develop tactics and strategies to solve problems.
- I pay for my kids so that they can be on the mats instead of in front of a screen.
- I pay for my kids to develop confidence that they can use in all aspects of their life.
- I pay for my kids to learn to defend themselves and will not get bullied.
- I pay for a safe environment, so my kids can learn self defence without being susceptible to long term injuries.
I could go on and on and on. But in short, I don’t pay for Jiu Jitsu. I pay for the opportunities that Jiu Jitsu provide my kids, so that they develop attributes and skills tat will serve them well through out their lives, and give them an opportunity to bless the lives of others. From what I have seen so far, I think it’s a great investment!